пятница

It seems like I started writing this blog only yesterday... I mean, this is true for most of the blog. However, all good things must come to an end. And bad things like this blog too. It is time to reminisce on what we've learned this semester in regards to computers, language, learning and all these things combined.
First of all, I shall start by saying that it's been an honor creating food for thought that you, my beautiful non-existant audience, can feast upon. Admittedly, my blogs are more akin to fast food than home cooked goodness, but they are my proud creation nontheless.
We've learned a lot about programs, websites and applications that can assist a poor soul in learning the English language, as well as web-resources for teachers to collect and prepare material for study.
We've learned what MALL stands for and what sharks have to do with malls, why mosquitoes are not creatures of darkness and why Kain has to work for a corporate fast food chain. 
I hope that you learned something meaningful.

As a bonus I shall name the blog I liked the most among my groupmates' creations.
And the honor goes to...
Related image
Me! I'm the best!..
Did you expect anything else? Oh well, I guess I can name a close second... Let's see...
https://holisticlinguistic.blogspot.com/ is neatly structured and almost feels like a website of its own. Each post is brief but informative, which is more than I can ask for. All in all, Даргель Наталья did an amazing job, almost good enough to rival my outdated dog memes. 10/10 would rate again.
Image result for congratulations

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Please type a comment so I can delete it.