четверг

Welcome back to this beautiful blog! After some time (a whole semester) working I am back to bring you some exciting new blog stuff things! This time I will add a presentation to my blog. It's a short one about presentations.


What's the deal with presentations anyway? Why should you care? Well, you shouldn't, but that doesn't mean you can't. A little presenting won't kill you.
What service should you use for non-killable presenting? Prezi and SlideShare are some of your options, but I prefer and would recommend Google Slides because this service is similar enough to PowerPoint to not be too far from my comfort zone.
On the topic of comfort zones, I AM EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE BY YOUR READING THIS. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BRIEFLY GLANCE OVER THESE WALLS OF TEXT. DON'T READ TOO MUCH INTO IT, THIS ISN'T SHAKESPEARE OR HOMER, YOU KNOW...
Image result for homer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Please type a comment so I can delete it.